Tech, Pharmacy III, Pharmacy, Per Diem, Flex Shift
Assists in the preparation, packaging, delivering and charging of the medication orders, under the supervision of the pharmacist. Processes new medication orders as well as discharges and transfers. Responsible for stocking medications and inventory management. Prepares and delivers IV sterile products under the supervision of the Pharmacist. Responsible for training and educating pharmacy technicians on department and hospital-wide policies and procedures, quality assurance, and performance improvement processes. Assures compliance with all regulatory standards. Assists pharmacists, and supervisors as needed. Reports to the Pharmacy Supervisor.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Three (3) years of hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
- I.V. experience preferred.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills preferred.
- Good organizational skills preferred.
- Basic computer skills required
- Current Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician licensure required.
- Pharmacy Technician certification required.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization