Tech, Sterile Processing, Sterile Processing, Full Time, Flex Shift (Sign on Bonus)
To render services used in the care and treatment of instruments through the processes of decontamination, processing, autoclaving, sterilization and distribution of trays.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- C.S.R. Certification preferred.
- High School Graduate
- Two years experience in a Hospital setting preferred.
- Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling and/or reaching for objects weighing between 11 to 25 pounds frequently.
- Requires good communication skills with the OR, Materials Management, Physician's, hospital staff's and Vendors.
- Ability to sustain concentration and complete job tasks.
- Required to plan, direct, control, and monitor activities with flexibility and accuracy.
- Employee is expected to follow Universal Protocol at all times, and wear protective equipment when necessary.
Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization