Techno, CT, Full Time, Weekends, Sign On Bonus
Performs all aspects of computed tomography procedures. Responsible for scheduling of patients for invasive exams, maintenance of equipment. Works under general supervision, adhering closely to established procedures.
The CT Technologist performs a variety of technical procedures, which will require independent judgment, initiative and an understanding of the anatomical position to obtain the correct diagnosis. May require light to medium lifting.
Access and utilize the hospital and radiology information systems including PACS. Schedule flexibility with the possibility of being on-call.
$15,000 Sign On Bonus Available
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- 1 Year CT experience Preferred (Hospital experience preferred).
- Must be self-motivated once job skills are learned and is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer skills with knowledge of HIS, RIS and PACS systems.
- State of Florida License
- Must have CT Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB)
- BLS Certification
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization