Techno, Echo, Radiology, Full time, Flex shift (Sign On Bonus)
To Perform Adult Echocardiography Competently. Take On-Call. Monitors supplies. Maintains equipment. Assist with maintaining infection control standards. Transport patients. Risk management. Maintains inter-and intradepartmental relations. Promote guest relations. Actively seeks personal improvement. Trained in echo-cardiographic examination of patients with adult cardiac disease is preferred.
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities):
- Good oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Able to function calmly in the fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Experience in echo-cardiographic examination of patients in any setting including acute care setting preferred.
- Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Works with customers to identify problem areas and recommend solutions.
- Current BLS certification required
- Associate Degree in cardiovascular sonography field preferred
- Registered in Cardiac Sonography required
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization