Techno, Intervention Rad, Radiology Interventional, Per Diem, Flex Shift
The Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing all diagnostic radiographic procedures including OR and portable exams, at a high quality level. Must have knowledge of all radiographic procedures, protocols and equipment used in obtaining radiographic images. Ability to work extended periods standing. Reports and communicates to Supervisor of Imaging. Medical decisions are directed from the Radiologists. Trained for and skilled to perform exams on patients of all ages. Able to assist patients on and off stretchers and wheelchairs. Access and utilize the hospital and radiology information systems including PACS. Schedule flexibility with the possibility of being on-call.
Position Qualification (training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities):
- Training in AMA approved school and meets requirements for registry by the ARRT.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Must be self motivated once job skills are learned and is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer skills with knowledge of HIS, RIS and PACS systems.
- Schedule flexibility with the possibility of being on-call.
- Florida License (General)
- A.R.R.T.(R) Certified
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 125044