Techno, Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Full Time, Flex Shift,
Performs all nuclear medicine studies. Must have technical skills to operate NM Imaging equipment and computer analysis of procedures. Prepares, measures and administers radiopharmaceuticals for use in diagnostic and therapeutic studies. Responsible for patient safety protocols. Maintains all federal, state, local and regulatory agency requirements.
Must be able to handle stress level associated with complex delivery of service with close interpersonal relations with the medical staff, public and other health care professionals. Credentials must be registered and licensed to practice. Medical decisions are directed from the Radiologists. Trained for and skilled to perform exams on patients of all ages. Able to assist patients on and off stretchers and wheelchairs. Access and utilize the hospital and radiology information systems including PACS. Schedule flexibility with the possibility of being on-call.
- AS or BS degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nuclear Medical Technology.
- 1 year experience preferred. (Hospital experience).
- License and/or certification: A.R.R.T and/or C.N.M.T.
- Florida License.
- Current BLS/CPR Certification from the American Heart Association.
- Schedule flexibility with the possibility of being on-call.