Techno, Ultrasound, Ultrasound Dept, Full Time, Flex Shift (Sign On Bonus)
Performs Abdominal, OB-Gyn and Vascular ultrasound procedures. Understands and utilizes ICAVL protocols when performing Vascular exams. Exercise independent judgment per protocol to complete Diagnostic exams ordered. Works under the direction of the Ultrasound Supervisor/ Vascular Lab Technical Director. Adheres to established procedures, consults with supervisor. Access and utilize the hospital and radiology information systems including PACS. Schedule flexibility with the possibility of being on-call.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities):
- Satisfactory completion of a formal Ultrasound program
- One year of imaging experience preferred (Hospital experience preferred)
- Ability to perform Abdominal ,Ob-Gyn and Vascular sonograms
- Skilled to perform exams on patients of all ages.
- Must be motivated once job duties are learned and is able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer skills with knowledge of HIS, RIS and PACS systems
- ARDMS certification in Abdominal Sonography required.
- Certification in Vascular Technology required.
Certified as one of the following:
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS)
- Registered Technologist Vascular Sonography (RT(VS))
- ARDMS certification in OB-GYN Sonography preferred.
- BLS Certification- American Red Cross