Temporary Observational Sitter, 32 hrs, 11-730pm
“Please be advised that this position is temporary and based on the current operational needs of the Steward Health Care/Holy Family Hospital. Therefore, the duration of this position is subject to the discretion of Steward Health Care/Holy Family Hospital based on the such operational needs.”
Job Summary :
Work on Nursing floors keeping patient in constant view and close proximity at all times.
• Alerts the nurse if there is a change in patient's behavior or a response that the observer is concerned about.
• Reviews observation care plan for the patient with the nurse at the beginning of each shift.
• May be asked to assist patient in routine activities of daily living under the direction of the nurse.
• Responsible, reliable, & conscientious, speaks & understands English language, is able to visually observe and physically able to escort patients.
• High school diploma preferred, BLS required.