Steward Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
Position Purpose: This position works with stakeholders to develop and lead trainings, from new hire orientations, system training, leadership training, and any other trainings deemed necessary. This position will be responsible for testing and evaluating training outcomes and making recommendations to cover any knowledge gaps.
Facilitate trainings such as onboarding, new hire, regulatory, and on-going developmental trainings while utilizing a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, and learning practices to ensure long term success.
Create computer based training for e-learning, including creating the content and/or transforming existing content.
Assist in all testing and assessment of training outcomes. Make recommendations for changes that would fill any gaps in learning.
Assist with other training initiatives as needed such as train the trainer, needs assessment, content development, etc.
Supports departmental initiatives and identifies ways to enhance training effectiveness.
Leads the charge in focus and implementation of the organization's culture and strategic plan in a way that aligns to the mission, vision and values of the organization.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Work Related Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous training experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and written skills
- Experience with E-learning authoring tools (ie. Articulate Storyline, Captivate, etc.)
- Experienced with video editing software (ie. Movavi, Adobe Premier Pro, etc.)
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning, and prioritizing
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to translate complicated data into useable information that can be relayed in a clear fashion
- Previous experience with course curriculum development, writing training manuals/material, training assessment, and the use of multiple training platforms including classroom, multimedia, web-based, etc.
- Ability to generate creative solutions, identify the best course of action and rapidly resolve complex issues/problems
- Ability to communicate clearly with employees at all organizational levels, and across differing cultural backgrounds
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4354