Location: Morton Hospital
Posted Date: 8/5/2020
- Transfers and transports patients by stretcher or wheelchair as assigned, using proper etiquette
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to changes in the workload or patient assignments
- Consistently demonstrates an awareness and understanding of patients’ needs for comfort and safety.
- Promptly performs all errands as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of infection control and isolation procedures. Strictly adheres to policies and procedures as outlined in the department manuals. Washed hands before and after each patient contact.
- Locates and returns equipment to appropriate areas.
- Ensure safety by correctly identifying patients by name. Checks the patient’s identifications, assures proper name and that the band is secured on the patient’s wrist.
- Makes good use of downtime periods.
Management of Time and Resources:
- Completes work assignments within an acceptable time frame.
- Uses time and resources to the best possible advantage for successful completion of job responsibilities.
- Develops and maintains efficient working relationships.
- Is reliable in respect to attendance.
- Is Reliable in respect to punctuality.
- Recognizes the importance of team efforts and partners with others to achieve positive outcomes.
- Is part of a team effort to insure quality services.
- Offers creative solutions or alternatives to issues or concerns.
- Produces quality results.
- Continually strives to improve the quality of work.
- Accepts responsibility for all work performed and takes appropriate corrective action as needed.