Transporter, Emergency Services, Full Time, Flexible Shift
Transports patients of all ages to and from all sub-sections areas of the hospital in a friendly, professional and ethical manner. Maintains transport equipment. Transport pediatric patients with the attendance of nursing personnel. May be crossed trained to perform clerical and film file room duties. Must be able to walk for extended periods. Strength and coordination are required. Pleasant personality for public relations required. Consults clerical receptionist and or/technical supervisor for priority transporting. Schedule flexibility.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- HS graduate or equivalent.
- Preferred transporting experience.
- Must be accurate with names and numbers
- Must be self-motivated once job duties are learned and should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- Crisis Prevention Intervention- if reporting to ER
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization