Travel - Cath Lab Tech - Local Contract
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement, Housing Allowance, Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Local Travel Contracts Available!
The Cath Lab Technician will assist the Cardiologist with diagnostic and interventional procedures utilizing skills of sterile technique and monitoring of physiological parameters. As the part of the Cardiology Services team, you will provide non-invasive diagnostic testing, invasive diagnostic and interventional procedures to diagnose and treat patients with known or suspected coronary artery disease, unstable angina, valvular disease, dysrhythmia, congestive heart failure, ST/non ST elevation MI, and peripheral vascular disease.
- Provides 24-hour coverage for emergency procedures as dictated by the on-call schedule
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all equipment used during procedures and documents all pertinent patient data accordingly
- Demonstrates friendliness, helpfulness, and concern with patients and visitors
- Provides service to physicians in a helpful and timely manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Current PA State License; Registered Radiologist - RCIS or CST
- BLS, ACLS; required
- Must have extensive experience including diagnostic interventional, cardiac and vascular procedures in the Cath Lab
- Able to take call
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 37 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance, Transitions Program, 401(k)
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions regarding the Steward National Traveler Network!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 130127