Travel RN - ER and ICU Contracts Available
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement, Housing Allowance, Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Work within our network of 35 community hospitals as a Per Diem employee of Steward Health Care!
Local Travel Contracts Available!
Massachusetts – Ayer
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing program, a valid license to practice in the State.
· Minimum of two-year relevant RN clinical nursing experience and proven competency within areas of hire
· Current RN permit or licensure issued by the Board of Nurse Examiners of the State to practice professional nursing.
The Travel RN will be eligible for assignments in various nursing departments of competency within designated facilities as needed. These departments may include, but are not limited to: Emergency Department and ICU.
- The RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning, and organizing the nursing activities on the unit for an assigned shift with focus on patient, physician and staff needs.
- The RN is responsible for delivering skilled patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- The RN is responsible for coordinating patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- The RN is responsible for coordinating care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, ancillary, and other team personnel; acts as patient advocate; and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 37 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions regarding the Steward National Traveler Network!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 128896