Travel - SPD - Sterile Processing Technician
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement, Housing Allowance, Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Local Travel Contracts Available!
Sterilizes, cleans, wraps, stores and distributes supplies, instruments, and equipment used in patient care. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Delivers and picks up supplies and equipment for sterilization as necessary. Assists in the operation of equipment in the Central Supply area including cleaning and setting up instruments, racks, trays, and respiratory supplies.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- At least 2 years of previous experience Sterile Tech experience required
- Central Sterile Certification strongly preferred
Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 37 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3)
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance, Transitions Program, 401(k)
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions regarding the Steward National Traveler Network!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 130304