For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
- The Ultrasound Technologist performs quality diagnostic exams on all age groups following established policies and procedures.
- Needs to be flexible on working hours. Full-Time day position with call.
- Performs functions necessary to produce quality diagnostic ultrasound images.
- Monitors equipment operations and reports unresolved equipment problems.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association.Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with and ability to use selected equipment.
- Ability to utilize the principles, theories, practices, techniques and methods of sonography in order to produce images of high diagnostic quality.
- Demonstrates the ability to use proper screening methods of patients to avoid potential injury.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Prefer breast experience and breast certification.
- Able to perform diagnotstic Ultrasounds including OB/GYN & some vascular: venous and carotid
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff