Ultrasound Tech PDM
- Utilizes knowledge, skill and judgment in the production of diagnostic quality studies.
- Participates in patient/family/staff education.
- Provides safe practices in all aspects of patient care activities.
- Maintains current knowledge and standards
Secondary Functions: All other duties required by Management.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiology Science.
- Current BLS required
- COAP Within 3 Months
Licensure: Texas Department of State Health Services MRT an American Registry of Radiologic Technologists with Advanced Registry in Ultrasound or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) within one year
Experience: Completion of clinical rotations. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled