Ultrasound Tech - PRN - MPMC
- The Ultrasound and X-Ray Technologist performs quality diagnostic exams on all age groups following established policies and procedures.
- Must have hospital sonography experience.
- Must be flexible regarding working hours and willing to be on standby and take calls.
- Performs functions necessary to produce quality diagnostic ultrasound images.
- Monitors equipment operations and reports unresolved equipment problems.
- Treats patients and customers with courtesy and respect.
- Qualified Candidate must possess Rad Tech licensure meeting state requirements and be ARRT certified
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Familiarity with and ability to use selected equipment.
- Ability to utilize the principles, theories, practices, techniques and methods of sonography in order to produce images of high diagnostic quality.
- Understands anatomy so as to direct the beam (or appropriate imaging source) in the most effective manner.
- Knowledgeable of appropriate studies to perform for the patient's diagnosis.
- Demonstrates the ability to use proper screening methods of patients to avoid potential injury.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations in a calm and appropriate fashion.
- Knowledge of patient positioning based on type of study.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at Mountain Point Medical Center.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Mountain Point Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.