Unit Secretary - Neuro ICU - Full Time - Days
Responsible for performing general secretarial and clerical duties in the Neuro ICU Unit. Interacts with patients, families and physicians on a daily basis. Assists the nursing staff in coordinating the activity of the unit. Oversees the orderliness of nurses’ desk areas and forms and other clerical supplies.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Strong computer and typing skills, working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Visual and hearing senses must be adequate to assess/ detect changes in human physiological condition.
- Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced, stressful environment.