Vascular Ultrasonographer - Per Diem
Location: Norwood Hospital
Posted Date: 01/08/2020
- Specifically trained to perform, document and report results from non-invasive vascular diagnostic procedures.
- To maintain optimum standards of safety care during all procedures.
- Problem solving skills, ability to work independently and good interpersonal skills are mandatory for relating with patients, physicians and co-workers.
- The technologist should also be able to recognize when the patient's disease state is out of the realm of their experience level and defer to the technical or medical directors for assistance.
- Assists Technical Supervisor with Quality Improvement Plan for laboratory
- Minimum of high school diploma.
- Completion of approved course in Non-invasive Vascular testing with Certificate of Completion.
- Minimum of one-year experience in an active, Non-invasive Vascular Laboratory.
- Computer skills and word processor familiarity. BLS certification. RVT certification required.