Vascular Ultrasound Tech
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! Apply today and join our team at Odessa Regional Medical Center!
ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care. With 225-beds, approximately 250 Physicians and over 700 team members, we are changing the face of healthcare in Odessa and our surrounding communities.
Join our team today and enjoy work-life balance in a family friendly, supportive environment and experience affordable living and the rich history Texas has to offer.
Vascular Ultrasound Tech, full-time, days:
Provides service to ages ranging from neonate to geriatrics. Performs diagnostic testing on both inpatient and outpatient basis. *Call is required and must be able to respond to the hospital within 30 mins.
- RVT - Registered Vascular Technologist
- 2 D/M Mode to Doppler echo adult and peds
- Transesophageal echocardiograms (TEE)
- Arterial and venous doppler both upper and lower extremities
- Reflux vein inefficiency studies
- Carotid ultrasound
- Chemical and treadmill stress/nuclear studies stress test
- Contrast and stress echo’s
- EKG’s, Holter monitoring/scanning on all ages
- EEG Studies
- High school graduate; Associates degree is preferred, but not required.
- Successful EKG Interpretation course completion
- Prefer specific experience and training in Ultrasound.
- Certifications as indicated by the Steward Certification document.
- Successful completion of basic cardiac orientation
- Stroke training- Recommended
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.